Published On: Sat, Jan 31st, 2026
Warsaw News | 4,063 views

Iran ‘rocked by multiple blasts killing at least four’ | World | News


Iran appears to have been rocked by a series of explosions in close succession on Saturday. According to social media reports, blasts were heard in Karaj, Tabriz, Nowshahr, Hashtgerd, and Qeshm. Several long-range missiles also passed over the skies of Karaj, a video on X appears to show. 

Four people were also killed in an explosion at a four-unit residential building in Ahvaz, local media reports. The incident occurred in the Kianshahr neighborhood and killed a family – a mother, father, and their two children – according to the head of the Ahvaz Fire and Safety Services.

A three-year-old and a woman were pulled from the rubble, he added.

One of the other strikes was said to hit a Revolutionary Guard Navy building, but the force said this was false and none of its buildings have been damaged.

A separate post on Telegram said an explosion hit an eight-storey building in Bandar Abbas, seriously damaging the first three floors and injuring approximately 10 people.

Other floors of the building and neighboring homes on Molam Boulevard have suffered broken windows.

Officials are currently on scene alongside emergency and fire rescue services to asses the extent of the incident. No fatalities have been reported so far.

The cause of the explosions across the country is currently unclear.

He has threatened US military intervention if Iran does not stop persuing nuclear weapons and killing protesters in the anti-regime demonstrations.

He told reporters on Friday: “We have a large armada, flotilla, call it whatever you want, heading toward Iran right now, even larger than what we had in Venezuela.

“Hopefully we’ll make a deal. If we do make a deal, that’s good. If we don’t make a deal, we’ll see what happens.”



Source link