Published On: Sun, Feb 22nd, 2026
Warsaw News | 2,535 views

Andrew’s six-word whinge when he was booted from Royal Lodge says it all – he’s finished | UK | News


It will surprise few that disgraced Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor is said to have screamed “Don’t you know who I am?” when he was booted out of his home.

The aloof oaf – who lived a life of luxury inside the gilded walls of Royal Lodge for 20 years before being shown the door by King Charles – wailed “I’m the Queen’s second son, you can’t do this to me” as he was evicted over his friendship with his sex offender chum Jeffrey Epstein, reports suggest.

The fallen former Duke of York was made to leave the 30-room Windsor mansion where he had paid a “peppercorn rent” earlier this month. 

But a man who stands as perhaps the most striking example of unwarranted entitlement, arrogance, and greed, and whose eye-popping privileges are simply by dint of birth, still could not help but use his late mother’s name.

It says everything you need to know about someone who continues to think he is untouchable simply because of his birthright.

Andrew did not want to leave the property – the Grade II listed former home of his beloved grandmother, the Queen Mother – but was forced into exile on Wood Farm on the Sandringham Estate in Norfolk, where he has been effectively cancelled, finished.

He was arrested on Thursday on his 66th birthday and spent 11 hours in police custody being quizzed on suspicion of misconduct in public office. 

It has always been said that Andrew was the late Queen Elizabeth’s favourite son. 

And after he was ordered to vacate Royal Lodge, a source said: “He refused to leave or take any responsibility.

“When he was told to get out he was so arrogant and deluded he repeatedly shouted, “But I’m the Queen’s second son, you can’t do this to me”.

“It is extraordinary that he chose to use the Queen’s name in his defence. No one is quite sure if the reality of his dire situation has hit home even yet.”

In March 2022 – just weeks after settling a civil sex abuse case with Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre, believed to be in the region of £12 million  – emboldened Andrew stunned the world by escorting the Queen at the dedication service to her husband Prince Philip at Westminster Abbey.

The surprise role was hugely controversial and saw his mother, moving at a steady but slow pace, cling to Andrew’s elbow before taking her seat.

The following year, he raised eyebrows when walking side-by-side with his former wife, Sarah Ferguson, as part of the royal family’s traditional walk to church at Sandringham.

Just days later, he was named for the first time in newly released court documents relating to Epstein. 

Prior to his arrest and eviction, Andrew spent his days lolloping around the estate on horseback, often giggling and grinning. 

Andrew has vigorously and consistently denied any suggestion of wrongdoing or impropriety in relation to his relationship with prolific paedophile Epstein. 

Yet he continues to hide behind a wall of silence. 

In November, he was formally requested by Democratic members of the House Oversight Committee to testify about his “ties” to Epstein.

Although he was under no legal obligation to comply, he did not respond, essentially ignoring the demand, just as he did when the US Justice Department requested an interview with him in 2020. 

The humiliation this man has inflicted on his two daughters and four grandchildren is appalling. 





Source link